Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Juen 8th Bone Biopsy

Well the bone biopsy was the most flawless of all my procedures so far.  I contribute that to my peaceful state of mind, my energy healer Shani Enns, and my physicians who actually listened to my needs.  However, the bone biopsy results revealed that the cancer in my bones is breast cancer cells that are estrogen and progesterone positive (ER/PR +) (HER 2 -).  Not exactly what I wanted to hear.  This cancer is being very aggressive and no one is clear on why this is happening to a 31yo.  So I began packing my bags and all my medical records and actual pathology lab slides for my first trip to MD Anderson.  Surely, the best research/educational hospital in the world for breast cancer will have some answers for me.  It is a 12 hour drive with much anticipation packed with our luggage, fears, and hopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment